Friday, February 2, 2018

Life's a Beach - SID February Sketch

 January has been a hectic month with the schools starting for the new year, and me teaching for a month, however I did find time to complete the February sketch for Stick it Down.
I created a double page layout of my son, Corne Burger, fishing his second rock and surf international against South Africa.  The photos were taken by my daughter, over the 3 days that they fished.
Corne was a member of the under 16 Namibian Rock and Surf team.  He was only 13 years old when the tournament took place. He came 5th overall and his team ended second.

Some close ups:



 



Paper used is from the Celebr8 Hello Summer Collection.
I added in real shells, fishing net and beach sand.

To see some more inspiration using this sketch please pop on over to the Stick it Down Blog!

Stick it Down is doing a collaboration with  Scrap the Boys Blog and I have combined my sketch with their theme:
For more inspiration using their theme pop on over to the Scrap the Boys blog.

Happy Scrapping
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...