Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Under 11 Rugby 2016 - Let's Scrap Sketch 9-1-17

My son, Devon has been begging me to create a layout for him of his rugby games in 2016, however I didn't have very many photos.

So I used the left side of the Let's Scrap Sketch 9-1-17
which I flipped and rotated!


The paper used is from Scrap Collections. 
All the chipboard embellishments (rugby balls and title) are from Enmarc.

If you would like to see some inspiration using this sketch pop on over to the Let's Scrap Blog.

Happy Scrapping
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Carol, awesome take on the sketch. I am glad it inspired you and allowed you to get your son's rugby photos documented. Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches! Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, I love the rugby theme. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT. And as we say in New Zealand. Go the All blacks. (Playing South Africa tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of chipboard embellishments an border. It makes the layout so complete. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love how you made it your own. The football diecuts are great! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...