Monday, August 14, 2017

Veldskool 2017 - Let's Scrap Sketch 8-1-17

It has been a while since I have scrapped a Let's Scrap sketch, 
but this sketch just caught my attention. 
 I used the sketch to create a layout for my daughter, about her Veldskool (bush school).
I added in two booklets.
BOOKLET 1 is on the left page.
Cover

 






BOOKLET 2 is just a flap on the right page!
Products used:
Simple Stories Fabulous Collection Paper and Stickers

To see some more inspiration using this sketch, pop on over to Let's Scrap!

Happy Scrapping
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Wow love how you got sooooooooooo many extra photos on your page by using the album and flap. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I love the addition of the flap albums. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love what you did with the sketch! The booklets were such a great idea and works so well! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've created space for all those pictures, Great job! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...