Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-8-14

It's Thursday and the new sketch is up over at Let's Scrap
and here is what I created
25 days of christmas 
The photos were taken during the month of December, and not just on Christmas Day!
The Christmas tree at the bottom was fussy cut from the paper.
I added to chipboard presents too!
The top embellishment cluster.

This sketch was designed by Michelle van Wyk.
Paper use is Bo Bunny!

Pop on over to Let's Scrap and join in the fun!
Happy Scrapping 
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Carol I love your Christmas take on the sketch!! Love the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you'd matched the patterned papers ! Such cute combination of elements around the page. Great work Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas layout! I love how you did your title and that tree is super!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...