Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-22-14

This week's sketch over at Let's Scrap is a double page sketch created by Michelle van Wyk.
Once again I have only made a single page layout, which forms part of a project I am working on for the pre-school. 
Paper used is Kaisercraft and AC Cardstock.
I also used some Enmarc Chippies.

Pop on over to Let's Scrap to see some more inspiration using this week's sketch/

Next week I will load the final project and layout!
Happy Scrapping
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see the rest of your project! This is wonderful! I love the embellishments!

    Your DT Friend,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the bright colours, what a great project for the school Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...