Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 10-1-14

 Its Wednesday, and the new sketch is up over at Let's Scrap Sketches.
and here is what I created
BEYOUTIFUL
The photos are of my niece Alyssa, taken in Outjo by her mother.
I used hessian as a "pattern paper" just to give the layout a more rustic feel.
Below id a close up of the embellishment cluster on the right page.
 Close up of the title....Be youtiful....from Celerbr8
This sketch was designed by Debby de Wilde.
Paper used is from Kaisercraft.
Chipboard elements from Celebra8

Pop on over to Let's Scrap Sketches to see some more inspiration using this sketch.
Happy Scrapping
Carol

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the car! what a super awesome prop for photos! I just finished creating a layout with the burlap as 'patterned paper' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, gorgeous layout !!! Beautiful photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the texture, colors, and glittery butterflies. A girl can never go wrong with glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really so lovely! Adore the country feel to the page and the color combo. Your photos are spectacular. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! I love the burlap!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the textures and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout and I love the photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great textures and layout! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live what you did with the sketch. Beautiful for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, as always Carol.. loving the pics too!
    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Admin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...