Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Three or Mor3 July Challenge



Hello Scrappy Friends,
Today at Three or Mor3 we are revealing our first challenge!
The challenge is to create a layout with three or more photos and the extra twist is to use frames!

For my layout I wanted to showcase my family!
I started my layout with a piece of white cardstock. and added some texture with gesso and a stencil.
Once this was dry I sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in yellow and green. I also made some paint splats with Red Glimmer Mist.

The frames are chipboard.  Each frame I did different.  
I covered two with paper, painted two with Acrylic paint and painted two with Clearsnap Smooch!
I embeliished with an assortment of flowers, pearls, buttons and rhinestones!!
To finish my layout I added in my title at the bottom.  

I hope you join us at Three or Mor3 for the July Challenge!
You can Link up your creation at Three or Mor3 blog here and also see what the other design team members have created!
Thanks for popping by!

Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...