Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch 7-2-14

The sketch for this week on Let's Scrap....
and here is what I created
PICKING STRAWBERRIES in STELLENBOSCH

This layout is for my daughters album! While on holiday in Cape Town during December 2013 we went strawberry picking. My children had such fun and picked over 5kg of strawberries!
I used mainly cardstock for this layout, with a bit of leftover pattern paper from a previous layout.
The strawberries I made myself using this tutorial I found on pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/270145677620054472/
 Chipboard flourish and leaves with some strawberries!
 Bottom embellishment cluster!
 The title was made up of stickers and chipboard letters that I painted!
Hop on over to Let's Scrap and take part in the week's challenge!
Happy Scrapping!
Carol


2 comments:

  1. I love how you made your own strawberries!!! Your layout is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is adorable, love the strawberries and photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...